~ BILL AMES, BROKER
Your Privacy Matters
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information
- We don’t store personal information on our servers
- Ames Realty Group (“AMES”) is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. It is our belief that you should understand how we use any information that you provide to us and, furthermore, that you should have the right to approve the use of that information.
What information do we collect?
We don't collect information
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To send periodic emails.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
First, we don't collect private information on our website. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when youdo provide your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This policy was last modified on 1/18/2019
4603 Wieuca Road
Atlanta, Georgia 30342